Skip to main content

Getting off to a good start in the Nuremberg Metropolitan Region

A new start is exciting – even more so in a foreign country. Anyone moving to Germany will be amazed by more than just motorways without speed limits or our love of bread.

The European Metropolitan Region Nuremberg will also have some surprises in store for you, in everyday life, work, and leisure. Look forward to what we have to offer – we look forward to meeting you! And we want you to feel at home with us right from the start, so the following pages provide some important information and addresses for a successful start in the Nuremberg Metropolitan Region.

The metropolitan region is more than Nuremberg

Explore the region on our SmartMAP

More information

Lade Daten Loading...