We recommend the following job portals:
- Federal Employment Agency’s JOBBÖRSE – Germany’s largest online job portal
IHK Lehrstellenbörse – Find your trainee position in the Nuremberg Metropolitan Region per circum search for a zip code. A training contract in your pocket enables a vocational training in the dual system, meaning a combination of theoretical instruction in technical schools and practical work experiance or a higher education in the tertiary education sector. Click here.
- Apprenticeships in craft trades – On the pages of the Chamber of Trades you'll get information about open apprenticeship positions and all around the trade's topics in the Nuremberg Metropolitan Region.
- Hochschuljobbörse– Platform for job advertisments, at which 14 universities of applied sciences take part
The Nuremberg Metropolitan Region’s expertise initiatives offers sector-specific postings and the channels to relevant companies respectively.
- Transportation and logistics
- Information and communication
- Medicine and health
- Energy and the environment
- New materials
- Automation and production technology
Dual Career - A special offer for the partners of scientists
You have found work in the Nuremberg Metropolitan Region – and your partner is going to accompany you. The Dual Career Network of Northern Bavaria improves access to the science-related employment market by publishing your professional profile in good time and serves as a platform for getting in touch with companies based in the region.